Paul has worked within the financial services environment since 1986 holding various roles within Blue Chip organisations and has been a practising independent financial adviser for over ten years. As well as being an adviser at Henwood Court, Paul is responsible for implementing the Investment Management Service or Portfoliosense® as it is known.
Outside of work Paul’s first passion is Rugby still turning out every Saturday for Aston Old Edwardians whom he has represented for over 1000 times. Other than rugby Paul enjoys sport in general particularly cycling, and has a keen interest in music, films, socialising, IT and travel (often following sporting events).
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CertPFS)
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS)
- Certificate in Investment Management (IMC)
- Statement of Professional Standing
- Working towards Certified Financial Planning and Chartered Financial Planning Qualifications
More About Me...
Where do I live?
Favourite local place?
Aston Old Edwardians Rugby Club
My personal indulgence?
Mind your own business!
The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum
Tea or coffee?
What makes me smile?
What makes me angry?
When did I last cry?
At the last 'chick flick' I watched