BA (Hons), APFS
Chartered Financial Planner
Jason has worked in the financial services industry since 1993 having studied economics at London Metropolitan University and Agricultural Economics at the University of Aberdeen. Jason's carried on this interest in financial services with time working abroad with the Bank of New Zealand, with the last 17 years spent working within boutique financial planning practices.
Jason is highly qualified with advanced certificates in tax, pensions, investments and business planning and is a qualified Chartered Financial Planner.
Outside of work Jason lives in Birmingham and is married with two young daughters. The majority of Jason's spare time is absorbed by his family, or DIY having recently completed the restoration of a Victorian terrace house. Jason is a keen cook and has expanded his repertoire recently to include dishes favoured by his toughest critic - his three year old daughter!
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Chartered Financial Planner
- CII Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- CII Advanced Diploma Taxation and Trust
- CII Advanced Diploma Pension Planning
- CII Advanced Diploma Investment Planning
- CII Advanced Diploma Business Financial Planning
- CII Advanced Diploma Financial Planning Process
- CII Advanced Diploma Long Term Care Insurance
- CII Advanced Diploma Lifetime Mortgage Activities
- CII Advanced Diploma Mortgage Advice
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning
- CII Financial Planning Certificates (FPC 1, 2 & 3)
More About Me...
Where I live?
Solihull, West Midlands
Favourite local place?
St Andrews, home of Birmingham City FC
Favourite holiday destination?
My personal indulgence?
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Tea or coffee?
What makes me smile?
What makes me angry?
When did I last cry?
At the Children's Nativity Play